Mobile Produce Pantry
This program serves persons eligible based upon the following income guidelines and household size. No documentation at pick up is required. Submitting the form below will register you for this pick up and gives us permission to sign you in electronically when you pick up. This information will not be shared, sold or distributed to outside agencies or individuals.
In order to make the pickup process as smooth as possible, please follow these guidelines:
- This is a drive-through service and you will not leave your vehicle for any reason. You must be in a vehicle to receive food. No walk up clients will be served.
- Due to safety concerns, we are requiring that your trunk is empty. Food will only be placed in your trunk or truck bed.
- Enter the church on Lorain Road at Great Northern Boulevard (at the light) and follow signage.
- A line is not permitted to form prior to 1:50 PM; distribution will start promptly at 2:00 PM. If you arrive early, you will be directed off the property. Please do not wait/block traffic on Lorain Road.
- During registration, you will receive a number and you must bring that number with you to display in your car window as part of the check-in process.